Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Congratulations All Things Pakistan (ATP)

Just yesterday, on a request from a friend, I ranked Top 10 blogs from Pakistan. And I put ATP at the top without knowing that ATP has been awarded with the Brass Crescent Award for being the best blog of the South Asia.

Well congratulations everyone at ATP, specially Owais Mughal and Adil Najam for the honour. I have always followed ATP for its quality substance and instant reporting of events that concern all of us.

When my elder brother and famous cricket analyst Gul Hameed Bhatti expired earlier this year, I was moved to find a befitting tribute by Owais Mughal. So it is my turn today to commend him and everyone at ATP for this singular honour, which also speaks of the quality at ATP which has won them and Pakistan this laurel. I wish ATP the very best of luck in their future pursuits.

I also take this opportunity to commend Dr Awab Alvi of Teeth Maestro for their award, a blog that along with ATP reamins part of my frequent reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More