Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ineptocracy: Point to Ponder

My friend Nauman is always sharing thought provking e-mails with me and it really leaves me pondering over his e-mails - somtimes it takes long to digest what he sends me.

Today he shared me something about 'Ineptocracy' - a word I havent heard about before - and so did someone who wrote this e-mail initially, who admits:

I couldn't find it in my old Webster's dictionary so I Googled it and discovered it is a recently "coined" new word found on T-shirts on eBay:


I understand you must have read the details rather hurriedly in your exuberance to know this new word.


Now, read this one over slowly and absorb the facts that are within this definition! I love this word and believe that it will become a recognized English word. Finally, a word to describe our current political situation...

I hope this new word and its meaning and details will make you to ponder over it and correlate too!!

1 comments:

Excellent. Love this imagination. So hard hitting.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More